Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentines"s Day

I just had to share a new finish! It is actually my own!
I am always working on finishes for others but finally found a few minutes for myself
My Valentines Pocket
I used two of Hands On Designs free charts
Love & Be Mine made them into pillows 
V is for Valentine is the center part of  the Heartstring Samplery
Design V is for Valentine
just add a galvanized envelope and you have a cute Valentine finish
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


Here are some of  my recent finishes that will be released at Nashville Market in March

They are from Lila's Studio




The two above finishes are from Lila's Studio's new release Holiday Quaker.
There is a beautiful sampler that these are part of.



 Here are two of the Dinah's Garden Series Designs
Also by Lila's Studio


Below are a few other finishes you might enjoy.



A box finished for an avid fisherman. What do you think he will put inside?



Stocking be it large or small stockings always add curiosity to the Christmas time



A friendship easel will certainly make a friend smile.

The above are just a small sampling of last fall's finishes.
Just a reminder that it is never to early for finishing.
We do mail orders as well.

Well until next time - Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment